Our Vision – Learning Together, Achieving Together
Mereside Primary Academy seeks to provide an all-round education for children in a bright and stimulating and fun atmosphere. We have the highest expectations of pupil attainment, teacher performance and parental involvement and we encourage everyone to strive for excellence, in order to achieve potential. We seek challenge and embrace change in order to improve.
- To ensure everyone feels valued and respected and has an equal chance to do their best
- To help children develop a positive attitude, self-respect and respect for others, and learn to take responsibility for their own actions
- To understand and meet children’s individual needs, especially those of vulnerable pupils
- To ensure all achievements are recognised and celebrated
- To create a caring, safe, purposeful and calm environment which promotes children’s wellbeing
- To develop positive and supportive relationships between children, parents, school and the wider community